Premium terpenes for a variety of uses.
Therapeutic, flavorful, and
While terpenes can be associated with smoking marijuana, the cannabis industry has evolved such that people of all backgrounds are using terpenes for a variety of therapeutic uses. With manufacturers incorporating terpenes into a variety of health and wellness products, consumers are utilizing them
in their daily health regimens. No matter how you choose to use terpenes, they can have a variety of effects when mixed with other products, cannabis related or not.
Uses for terpenes
Vaporization enables the healing benefits of terpenes to be experienced in a unique way. This quick-delivery method allows the effects to be experienced almost immediately, and can be utilized in concentrated doses, or for a subtle aroma that permeates a room.
- Steam in a humidifier
- Aromatized using a diffuser
- Sprayed from a spray bottle
- Traditional vaping with a vape pen
Terpenes should not be ingested purely, as they must be diluted first. But that doesn’t mean that you can’t enjoy them in creative ways. Terpenes can also be a unique additive to drinks and foods.
- Add to infused cocktails
- Use for cooking or baking
- Include in therapeutic tinctures
- Flavor candies, gummies, and snacks
This method of application is typically associated with pain relief, but has since expanded in unique ways. The benefit of these terpene-infused topical products is that they absorb directly into the skin, and allow you to enjoy the aromatherapeutic properties of different strains.
- Include in topical lotions like pain creams and salves
- Elevate beauty products such as lip balm
- Apply directly to skin for therapeutic effects
- Clean and disinfect with certain monoterpenes